Career Promotion for Women
Countless offers of support for further qualification and networking are available to women active in the MIN disciplines en route to an academic career.
Further useful internal and external links
- Support for Young Researchers
- Career Center with special offers for talented young female researchers
- Center for Expert Mentoring
- Travel subsidies
- CHRISTIANE NÜSSLEIN-VOLHARD FOUNDATION
- AMELIA EARHART FELLOWSHIP
- EMBO - European Molecular Biology Organization
- ACM-W supporting, celebrating and advocating for Women in Computing
- ROBERT BOSCH FOUNDATION: Fast-track program—the quickest way to the top
- SCIENCE-JOBS-DE provides information on positions available in the sciences and specifically for talented young female researchers. There are different mailing lists for individual academic disciplines.
- jobvector—The Science Career Center lists jobs available in different areas within the fields of science and technology.